- ▶ [Specifications and Displacement] The size of linear shower drain is 36 inches in length and 2.75 inches in width. The diameter of drainage outlet is 2 inches. According to the engineering mechanics improved X-shaped gathering guide groove, the floor shower drain can achieve an average of 60 L/min (without filter mesh), high displacement, it can remove the residual moisture at the bottom effectively.
- ▶ [Material and Process] floor drain is using the highest standard of AISI 304 stainless steel and thickened the brushed nickel panel. Besides, the linear drain is made of a special production process to anti-corrosion and anti-rust effectively.
- ▶ [Areas of Application] high displacement of Shower Floor Drain is suitable for bathrooms, kitchens, garages, swimming pools, basements and other areas to drain the water.The accessories for the base of linear shower drain: B07RPRBM43 or B082NPXZBS
- ▶ [Cleaning and Maintenance] After using for a period of time, open the panel of linear drain and take the filter mesh out. Washing the filter mesh with water. It is very easy to clean.
- ▶ [Description of Accessories] It is very easy to open the panel from both sides of the linear shower drain by using a hook, the strainer can filter hair and particulate impurities effectively, adjustable feet can solve the installation problem effectively to prevent the surface uneven. Threaded joints with rubber ring to adjust the height of the drain. It can be used with all 2-in PVC, ABS and cast iron drain fittings on the market to secure the drain to the flange and to prevent water leakage
top of page
bottom of page